- IMDb: The gold standard in movie databases.
- The Lurker’s Guide: Great guide to B5, one of my all-time favorite shows.
- Nerfbat Message Board: Don’t let the name confuse you–these are really my forums!
- Broken Toys: Lum the Mad’s current home. If you don’t know who that is, you need to get out more.
- Common Sense Gamer: Darren delivers on his site’s name.
- Eating Bees: It’s nice to meet community people who don’t pull punches.
- F13: Cynical indeed.
- Fires of Heaven: Bile, bravado, and some worthwhile stuff
- Grouchy Gamer: Seriously, keep the hell off his lawn.
- Keen and Graev’s Gaming Blog: Entertaining chaps.
- kfsone’s pittance: Oliver Smith’s blog
- Kill Ten Rats: Entertaining blog stuff. What else could you want?
- Nerfbat: I have no idea what the hell this is.
- Off the Record: Scott Hartsman, formerly of SOE, who can write *volumes*, I assure you.
- Psychochild’s Blog: Brian Green, that Meridian 59 fellow.
- Raph’s Website: Raph Koster’s oft-updated site.
- Saavedra’s Gaming Blog: Thoughts by EQ2 designer (and all-around good guy), Steve Kramer.
- Tobold’s: A great WoW blog that needs a real domain.
- VirginWorlds: It’s a blog. No, it’s a podcast! It’s… it’s…
- Lore – The Bloodline Chronicles: I wrote the first 3 of these stories.
- Lore – The Splitpaw Saga: I wrote the first 2 of these.
- Lore – Tome of Destiny: I wrote all 12 of these stories before the game launched. Some are okay, some suck.
- Mobhunter Archives: My early writing on Mobhunter. How do you spell “naive”?
- The Moorgard Index: A categorization of my early posts from before EQ2 launched, put together by the great Hannar.